Why is it that the Newcomer's Club is the most active group in all my chosen groups? Have the "older" members stopped checking in as much?

BlogWithMom

Asked by BlogWithMom at 2:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The majority of the people in that group have been here since the group started. Those aren't newcomers, that's one ginormous clique waiting to pounce on newcomers and tear each other apart between newcomers. Even though it's technically a CM run group, they really should stop suggesting it to new members automatically with those chatterbox messages. (not that the groups by age range are much better)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• ^ Yep! Well, most people. I stay faaar away from that train wreck of a group. They can keep their drama.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 3:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• How funny,I havent been here in awhile and this is the first question i see. I was addicted to cm this time last year. This questions game was new and I wanted to see how high I could get my points. Life just got really busy recently and I havent been here much on cm. Ill be back when things get back to normal. My dd is graduating from high school today and we had a couple hours of downtime before events begin. It sure is good therapy to come in here and chat with other moms!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Because that group is nothing but drama and people love drama.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011