No symptoms?

Not trying to complain but I am just worried that I havent had any pregnancy symptoms and my first appointment isnt until next week friday! I am 6w3d and the only symptom I have had is sore boobs! I am grateful that I havent had morning sickness because with my first pregnancy I was so sick all the time but I just there was something to make this more real! Is this normal?!

mrsmamaj

Asked by mrsmamaj at 2:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh honey...you better grab that coffe table and knock on wood! Be happy you arent..sometimes you just dont. But you probably will within the next few weeks..I am 12 weeks and have had wicked nausea that I finally am taking something for....but everyone is different. Good luck and congrats...oh KNOCK ON THAT WOOD GIRL! :) lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 3:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes, it can be normal. Some women have no symptoms at all, while some have every symptom known to man, lol. Consider yourself lucky so far.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• evry pregnancy is different u might not get any symptoms or all of them.. id say its still a little early for morning sickness to kick in.. maybe give it another week or 2 .. if not consider urself lucky... im 39 wks pregnant and still throwing up
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• be thankful! I never had any pregnancy symptoms either and was SUPER happy about that!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I didn't have any symptoms for awhile. I started getting bad nasea after starting my pre-natal vitamins. I never threw up or had sore boobs. I guess we're some of the "lucky" ones! :)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i never had any symptoms! its totally normal and u r very lucky!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yes it can be normal. I was the same way with my 2 pregnancies.. I got lucky I was never sick with my 1st and just a little nauseous with my 2nd. consider yourself lucky you don't have it.. and hope you never do lol

proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My first pregnancy I had no symptoms either until the second trimester. Then came a tiny bump. My second I had debilitating morning sickness. Pregnancy is a worrisome time and the over abundance of information can make us fearful. Deep breathes and keep counting the days until your appointment. I'm sure it will all work out. Best of luck and congrats!
    Raey84

Answer by Raey84 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It is ok not to have any symtoms, many people do not at first. I have six kids and I can assure you that every preg is very different.
    mommal78

Answer by mommal78 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am 9 weeks and have NO symptoms. Baby is fine tho. Consider yourself lucky
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 5:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011