Gerber life plan???

so my SIL and i have been thinking about getting this for our kids for a while now. (my DD is 3 her DS is 9 months). we think its good. but think that it just sounds too good to be true or that there's some kind of hidden "catch" to it. we're just wondering if anyone has it or knows anyone personally that does? and how exactly it works (based on personal experiences not just reading from a script)? if any of you could give us some "real mom insight" on this one we'd appreciate it greatly. thanks ahead of time.

ps-we were also wondering about the college plan that they have to if anyone had any "real mom insisght" on that too that would be great.

t1nk0218

Asked by t1nk0218 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I had it for my oldest daughter.. there are no hidden catches behind it. When I get a job and everything I plan on setting it up for both my kids.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i was also thinking about doing the gerber plan
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 5:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My mom got it for everyone of the grandchildren. When our daughter passed away, she contacted them and they would not pay on the policy because it was 12 hours before it was to go into effect.
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011