What do you do when sex with your husband of 15 year is not pleasing

Ian into touching and holding and i have ask him but he don't get it help me mom!!!

newwavemom

Asked by newwavemom at 10:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• find a playmate that will do the job if you have ask, told and express. Because love making is important in a relationship.
    newwavemom

Answer by newwavemom at 10:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i would say go to a xxx store together...find some toys that the two of you may enjoy, and if your not into toys there are always new sexual postions you can try. You might be surprised on what kinds of things you both may like, just give it a try you dont have nothing to loose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Damn, I wish I could help I am in the same boat with you girl.
    It sucks because no matter how much you want to mentally your body just don't want to, even when we try toys. I am starting to believe it is because we are out of shape and don't eat right.
    And we are under alot of stress (taking care of this and that around the house).
    I pray they come out with a pill that really works for us a woman version of Viagra...lol
    Anonymous

• You have been married 15 years, so I guess you have been knowing this is the way he is for a while now. Is this a big enough deal in your relationship for you to leave him over it? Because if your going to get a playmate to do what your DH is not doing you might as well divorce him and get a new man, who will do everything you want.

Answer by louise2 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Well get drunk .......................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Take a weekend trip and spend ALOT of time in the room!!! try toys just try new things and see if the spark comes back at least you have a 15 year excuse i only have a 4 year one!!!! Good luck
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Find a 'friend' who knows what he's doing.
    Anonymous