I'm feeling left out.

All my friends are having or had girls. I'm the only one having a boy :( all my girlfriends say that my son will have many girlfriends and that he's lucky but I'm not feeling the same way.. I wanted a boy now I have him, now I want a girl. Damn I'm indecisive...

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• well ur having a boy and u should be happy that ure having a healthy baby instead of wishing for something u cant control..there are ppl in this world who go through hell and highwater to have a baby of any gender and ure complaining..a baby is a gift no matter penis or vagina..
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• WTF I AM happy I'm having a boy and he's very healthy. NO need to be rude. I was just saying
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If you don't succeed the first time, try try again
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am a mom of all girls, and everyone around me has had a girl then a boy or vice versa...never two of a gender in a row. I feel left out a little too, but its not like you get to choose or would ever love your kids less...so whatta ya do?
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011