What was the funniest.....

Thing your child has done today?

Im potty training my 15 month old and shes getting the hang of it but today she decided that no she didnt want to sit on the pot to pee today she wanted to do it on the floor! lol it wasnt funny then but it is now! (and she said "i pee pee" ) after she did it lol

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol cute... my sons almost 15 months... Well he was sitting at his picnic table eating mac and chz and he dropped some on his belly looked dwn and said shit.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Not today but last night I went to check on my 2 year old and he had pulled sheets off his mattress and had taken his pull-up and pants off and was just siting there. He looked at me and said "Mommy, my butt is cold." Lol. No idea what goes on in that kid's head sometimes.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011