Do you think they have found Caylee Anthony?

I just saw on Today show that they found child remains near Caylee's grandparents home. I started crying because they said that the skull had duct tape over its month. Its horrible and sickening. Wheather it is Caylee or not, a poor little child is dead. Do you think they have found her? What do you think will happen now? They are expected to make a news release this morning with the results.

lilymama03

Asked by lilymama03 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I just saw that too....I really think its her, i hate to say it because you always hope for the better, but at least this will bring some closer to the case, and then her mother will get what she deserves.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think it is and they are being very careful about how they handle any evidence. They said that the death penalty might be back on the table if this is her, as they would have a body and be able to determine the course of events. I hope they handle this will kid gloves and do everything by the book so that she pays for what she did (if in fact she is determined guilty by jury). I would hope that at this point they wouldn't offer her a plea deal, as she hasn't helped at all in the investigation.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:13 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I just hope that whoever that child is their killer is brought to justice. I think it's Caylee. It makes me sick. I'm with Quinn, Casey's the reason for this investigation and if they let her off on insanity... its only the beginning for POS mothers killing their kids. I sure hope the g'parents didnt have anythign to do with it.. They said this morning that there was "absolutely evidence in to Anthony home"..
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Quinn, you stated it best.. Thanks for saving my fingers from having to type.. ;)
    I heard they got a search warrant for the grandparent's house too. I wonder if they will be charged with anything next?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think it is to and i hope that her mom gets the biggest sentence there is i feel so bad for caylee well any child thats gets hurt in anyway
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I haven't listened to the grandparents much, but have to say, who would want to believe that their own child is capable of this? I will reserve my opinion about the grandparents until I read or learn more about them and their part in protecting their daughter. If they are found guilty of hiding evidence, they should have the book thrown at them too. There is a big difference between supporting a loved one that has committed a crime and helping them conceal evidence.  I guess time will tell what their part in this actually is.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• As sad as it is, I hope so. The poor family has suffered enough and regardless of the outcome I just want them to feel closure. No one should have to suffer for that and I hope to god Casey pays. I watch Nancy Grace like no other, and Casey has made multiple comments that make sense to where they found the remains, and she has had no remorse. She had to take a sedative when they told her they found the remains. Probably because now she knows she's screwed.

I hope the best for the Anthony's, and I hope they get the closure they need soon.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I would think that if it is her and the mother is guilty she would get the worse case senario because she falsified info and jepordized the investigation. I don't understand how someone can do that to their children. I can't even stand it when I make my son cry! let alone physically hurting them :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think it is her but I'm hoping she is still alive. i can't wrap my head around the idea that someone would actually kill their child because they wanted to go party.This is truly a sad case.I really think that the grandma knew about it and has been in denial this whole time.I hope the truth comes out and casey anthony gets what she deserves.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• what did it for me was the cadaver dogs picking up the scent of death in the mom's car and also in the grandparent's backyard. I mean, come on. I always thought maybe she did it because she felt trapped, like no one wanted to date her anymore or something like that but her callousness is just so disturbing. Poor little girl. These stories just make me so sick.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2008