Casey Anthony

What do you think of the Casey Anthony case????

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 3:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I've been meaning to watch the trial...do you know where I can watch online?
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think the defense is grasping at straws. I'm very worried that once she is convicted that she will come back and ask for a new trial because her defensive team seems to be very unorganized.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i want to know exactly how little Caylee's body ended up in the woods if she supposedly "drowned accidentally in the family pool". and if her death was an accident, why would Casey keep it a secret, then lie to the police 4 times about her whereabouts? that just screams !!!!!GUILTY!!!!!!! to me. i just hope the jury sees that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Casey Anthony is BAT SHIT CRAZY!!!!!
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 3:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• @ TAYLORBABY YEA SHE IS...FREAKING NUTTS AND IM STARTING TO WONDER IF DAD HELPED HER
    MsDiva41

Answer by MsDiva41 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• This woman is fucking NUTS! I can't believe this trial is taking so long. Hello... bitch killed her daughter and deserves to rot in prison!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm tired of it and the questions
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think she is a self absorbed entitled brat. Her daughter was getting in her way and she made sure she wouldn't anymore. The fact she was out living it up and partying after her daughter was "missing" speaks volumes about her. Her attorneys have no defense and that is why they are grasping at straws. Casey isn't nuts she just believes she is entitled to do anything she wants. Her parents spent thier entire lives treating her like a princess and raising her to feel entitled. She feels the world revolves around her and doesn't care about anyone but herself. You see many people of her generation that have been raised the same way most don't kill their kids they will dump them off on mom and dad instead. I don't think her parents helped her cover anything up but I bet they feel a lot of guilt for raising her as they did.
    Anonymous

• I think its sad. I think that no matter the outcome of the trail, who is to blame, who did it...no matter all that...a little girl is gone and she wont be coming back. I pray for HER, not the trial or the jury, or the defense team or anything else...I'm sorry that a little girl died in such a way.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 5:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm wondering why they first said her brother raped her, now are saying her dad molested her since she was, what, nine? The day her daughter went missing, she got a tat that means Beautiful Life. Really? Add everything up, everything that has been proven, and she looks so damned guilty. If she was molested, doesn't matter at this point. Her attorney isn't going with that angle. If she's found guilty, you can bet your ass he will though. Hopefully no judge in their right mind will take it seriously though. She is bat shit crazy. So is her family, and her attorney. Along with being money hungry. There are just some cases that regardless of 'everyone is innocent until proven guilty' wouldn't sit well with me. Not if the evidence is stacked against the person, as here.
    And yes, it is very sad.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011