I look and feel pregnant....

So lately I been having pregnancy symptoms but then again it could just be PMS symptoms. I already took a pregnancy test a few days but it came out negative. 3 of my friend I told, said to get a legit test this time but I'm going to get it next week. And here's a random question: Is it bad to get a tattoo if your pregnant?

Simply_Random01

Asked by Simply_Random01 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am having the same problem I am late and took a test that came out negative but I feel pregnant. I am not sure of the deal, but I also took a cheap test. Maybe you should test again. I think I will. Best of luck to you...
    mommal78

Answer by mommal78 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• when was you last period? You wouldn't be showing if it was in the past 3 months,, LOL! Your stomach looks like mine,, and I am not pregnant,,LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• im in the same situation but i haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.. im 3 weeks late for my period. i'll be getting a test soon though.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• About a month ago.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Well....funny thing about our bodies....it seems to me that the nano-second that my body gets the tiniest signal that its pregnant, it starts to get excited..."Hey, I've done this before! No time like the present!! Then it starts sending orders like drill sargent: Retain that water, increase those breasts, bring on the indigestion, blow up that uterus to the size of a watermelon even though little baby XY won't need all that space for a few months!" Some people's bodies just like to be prepared as early in the process as possible.
    jbell19

Answer by jbell19 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think it is too soon for you to look pregnant. Maybe your boobs are swollen? Just remember that all pregnancies and women are different some women are able to get a positive test right away and others have to wait about two weeks before they are able to get an accurate test. This is because the HCG hormone is not built up enough in their system yet. It is best to test first thing in the morning. This urine is more concentrated and more likely to give you an accurate result.

As far as tattoos here is a link: http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-get-or-have-a-tattoo-during-pregnancy_1246861.bc
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm not getting the tattoo anymore. I'm going to use it to get a pregnancy test instead.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• So the second test, the on I took today, was another negative.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011