Does anyone know of a job where I can stay at home?

I'm a single mother and I would like to be able to stay home with my son. I think it would make things a little easier right now, but it is only me supporting him. Does anyone know of a legit, stay at home job that makes a good amount of money?

Tink05215

Asked by Tink05215 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know of any jobs hun but I am an Independent Chocolatier. You can earn your kit or buy it. YOu can do parties, sell online and its easy as it is chocolate and there are all kinds of goodies you can make with it. If you would like more information feel free to let me know at www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/jessicatemple
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was never able o find a job that paid well if it was legit and all the ones that said they paid well were scams. I stated a business instead. If your interested in a business and like candles, check out Scentsy, www.Wicklesswithnickless.com.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thank you everyone!
    Tink05215

Comment by Tink05215 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011