Weight loss tips.

I had my son 4 months ago, before I got prego i was 150 pounds roughly now I'm around 180, I want to get down to at least 130 by this time next year for my graduation. Any good tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Drink lots of water, stay away from ALL soda (even diet) and fast food. Watch portions and only eat when you are hungry...stop when you're full. Eat what you want but in moderation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Good diet and exercise really does work! You don't need expensive jenny craig or crap like that. Just be disciplined and stick to a routine and it'll happen :) GL
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Cardio! Go on walks or jogs. Run around in the park, try taking up yoga or Zumba (you can get free videos on you-tube). Make an effort to eat healthy... low fat yogurt, lots of veggies (make a delicious salad), make sure to get protein and drink lots of water!! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• eat healthy
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011