I had to quite my job and move back to my home town because I have 2 very sick sons one is terminal and i have 1 with kidney failuar and thats the one i help the most but i am looking for work everyday and they denyed cause i am unavailble for work due to domestic reason and i am looking for work everyday.Willing to work any hours with no restiction.

MissyL119

Asked by MissyL119 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• ?
    Anonymous

• I am sorry to hear about your children. What exactly is your question though?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You can place an add on craigslist or your local paper,
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• So are you unavailable to work or available to work any hours?
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• ...???
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have no idea what you are asking.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• what is the question?
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It's obvious she doesn't understand....but she's looking for help in some way with work.
    I looked at her profile...nothing there. 2 views on her profile.
    I keep seeing posts like this around...I honestly think it's a fake post/profile and someone's sick joke here on CM. For what reason I can't imagine.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I had a child that died of kidney failure, so sad, hope this is a real question, anyways, you should get disability to care for him. Look for call centers with with from home options to find real work at home.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You are unavailable for work because of domestic problems but your are available for work any hours with no restrictions. How is that possible? Either you can work or you can't? which is it? I'm very sorry to hear about your terminal ill son and the one with kidney disease. It sounds like you have more than you can handle.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011