Did I have a misscarriage???

I have been on the BC Implantion(lasts 3 yrs) since Feb 09 I didn't get a full period I would just spot when it was time, well i was on antibotics 3 weeks ago (which decreases the affect of BC) and now for the last week i have had an extremely heavy flow and lots of clots... also was having pregnancy symptoms the week between... plus to top it all off when i was getting the darn thing in my arm the doc said opps and said not to worry!! ok!
so could this be a misscarriage, lots of lower back pain and tiredness

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 3:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test and see what the results say. If it is positive, it is more than likely a miscarriage.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Agree with the previous poster- there's no way to know without testing. After a m/c enough hcg remains in your system to test positive for pregnancy for a week or two.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• took a pregnancy test just now says negitive
    thanks ladies
    navywifemomkoch

Comment by navywifemomkoch (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011