Am I?

Hi my name is Erika, and i dont know if my question is a complicated one or an easy one. Im not sure if im preg, My period is supposed to come the first/second week of every month, I had unprotected sex on June 3rd and 4th. its the June 16th and nothing yet I had mild cramping on the 14th and 15th. I have no breast tenderness, i have been getting a headache daily, bad taste in my mouth and nausea, i took a preg test yesterday and it was neg. Was it too soon to test or is my mind playing tricks on me. Thank you for your time.

luna02

Asked by luna02 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait until July and test again. It is more than likely too soon to test, being that you just conceived about a week ago.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Could be too soon to test.It is possible that you are pregnant.Wait another week or two and retest,Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• THANK YOU VERY MUCH LADIES FOR YOU ANSWERS. GOD BLESS!
    luna02

Comment by luna02 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes and you are due March 10th with twins...a boy and a girl who will weigh 4#2oz. and 3#14oz. and they will both be 18 in. long. You will name then Ayden James and Arielle Juliet. I know this because I am psychic. J/K....unless you take a test...NO ONE can tell you if you are pregnant!!!!!! If you took on June 16th and had unprotected sex on June 3rd and 4th there is NO WAY there is enough of the hormone to test for in your body. Take another test next month if you are late. If you are pregnant you are JUST pregnant....too soon to know for sure via a test.
    Anonymous

• LOL THAT WAS A GOOD ONE ANONYMOUS ONE.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM!
    luna02

Comment by luna02 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• bahahha @ anon.. yea I would wait and take another one. good luck!
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011