Oh really?

(an other MIL vent)
She came home to see her son, so I cleaned the apartment up a little, (washed the counters passed the vaccume etc etc) she came in and asked me where my vaccume was and passed it! passed every where I did. Then said, yeah this place is dirty when I had hand washed all the dishes made a few loads of clothes. The apartment was clean, not clean so you can eat off the floor, but what I call clean ugh she pisses me off that woman.

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• When you go to her house do the same, shell get the point
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Mine is the same way. I just let her clean.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• hell, I'd just let her. My dad is constantly talking about the state of my house, never mind that I'm not retired with three boys in the house. Seriously, to hell with it. If she wants to clean, pop open a cold one and lift your feet up when she vaccums in front of the couch.
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011