If you popped the question, how certain are you that he would say yes? :)

He loves you but if he tells you he loves you but doesnt wanna get married would you take offence to that? just curious to see what kinds of answers i would get on this topic...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• if he says he doest want to get married than i dont see a commited person so i probably would be pretty upset. i know if i popped the question to my SO he would say yes because weve talked about it and want to make sure we have the money first :D and he always says i have to propose to him anyways LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• lol.. i know he loves me and all but if i were to ask.. he will say no.. pretty positive.. cause for one he says its not proper for the woman to propose, and we were engaged once and he wasnt ready so we split... just hoping in time it will happen..
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I'm certain if I asked my guy to marry me he would say yes, he wants me to marry him and I'm not ready. But he loves me no matter what, trust me on that :)

If he said no by some chance, i wouldnt be offended, if its right its right, I wouldnt ask twice though...
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 3:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011