What is best way to stir fry chicken?

I'm not a very experienced cook and would like to use this bottle of stir fry sauce with some chicken tenders I bought. Had two questions:

What temperature should I use for stir fry to make them tender? (Cook 'em fast and hot or slow and medium heat?)

Also, if they come cut up from the store as chicken tenders, should you still rinse them off first?

And sorry, one more...if I add frozen broccoli, should I put them all on at the same time?

Appreciate your advice!!

home12

Asked by home12 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Fast and hot.

Why would you rinse the chicken?

Broccoli separate from the chicken.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thanks! Shows what I know (and don't know). I thought you were supposed to rinse chicken before cooking it.
    home12

Comment by home12 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I always rinse chicken and gently pat dry.
    That's because sometimes there is blood or juices from thawing in with packaged meat and it's always a good idea to rinse and pat dry with a "lintless" papertowel.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011