THIS IS CRAZY

HOW IS THAT PEOPLE CAN GET ON NATIONAL TV AND MAKE THREATS AND NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT ...TALKING BOUT KILLING THUGS AND POOR PEOPLE TALKING BOUT GETTING REGISTARD WITH GUNS THAT IS REDICULIOUS, DID THEY NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN TO CONGRESSWOMAN GIFFORD AND THAT HAPPENED ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT SARA PALIN SAID ON NATIONAL TV...AND THEN YOU GOT PEOPLE OUT THERE SAYING THAT THERES NO RACSIM OUT THERE WELL DUH! IT IS...SMH! SOMEBODY HELP ME UNDERSTAND THAT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING please
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• First of all, there is no actual proof that Jared Laughner acted because of what Sarah Palin said on television. I do not like her at all, but we have no idea if it was a contributing cause to his actions. Her actions were completely wrong but I do not want to make a link that cannot be made legally in a court of law.

Second, what specifically are you talking about with "killing thugs" and "poor people getting guns" and whatever else?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• First off can you please not scream at us(take your caps off)? And I think what everyone mean is make sure you have a source before you get in the debate section and rant.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i CANT REMEMBER THE GUYS NAME BUT HE WAS ON THE NEWS TALKING BOUT KILLING ALL THE THUGS THATS OUT HERE IN THER WORLD SAYING THAT THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER WHEN WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS TALKING ABOUT....HE TALKING ABOUT BLACKS
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If you remember and can add something other than batshit crazy speculation to this debate, come back and let us all know.
    Anonymous

• FIRST OF ALL YOU DONT HAVE TO CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME I JUST ASKED A QUESTION...WHO ARE YALL TO CALL SOMEBODY A DUMMY...I UNDERSTAND THIS IS FOR POLITICS AND DEBATE BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS REALLY... IF YOU CANT RESPOND TO WHAT IM SAYING WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING THEN JUST DONT ANSWER...YOU ACTING LIKE CHILDREN
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You talking about Neal Boortz? I read something about that in another group.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BE DISRESPECTFUL TO SOMEBODY FOR 1 YOU DONT EVEN KNOW AND FOR 2 HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING TO DIRESPECTFUL TO YOU
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/16/ed-schultz-neal-boortz-right-wing-radio-racist_n_878388.html
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011