Any one else ready for school to start?

My 7 and 11 year olds have been driving me crazy,it's mostly the continues mess and the having to keep them entertained. Anyone else already ready?

Asked by momthruivf at 3:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG yes!
    Mine starts summer school monday

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Wow, it sounds like you are going to have a long...summer, school just let out!

Answer by older at 3:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• LOL, I felt that way for a while on Tuesday. Now I'm just waiting for the swim club to open on weekdays!

Answer by SWasson at 4:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• nope, I like sleeping in..

Answer by danichaos at 4:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• yes, but not for my kids (too young) but for going bonkers waiting to start up again!

Answer by okmanders at 4:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No since we're not even out yet! (we get out Monday. Some of my friends kids go thru next week)

Answer by Shell89 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My kids still have 2 days of school left. They get done Tuesday at 12:30.

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes! During the school year we barely have to deal with sd's bm because custody is cut and dry. During the summer she eats up every opportunity she has to contact dh (pick-up and drop off times vary in the summer) and she tries to act like his best me, she's nobody's best friend.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2011