WTF is up with all the unicorns on cm?

Why are there so many unicorns on here blowing sunshine and rainbows up someone else's questions and not being truthful? It is getting a bit revolting? What happened to common sense and using your brain and actually thinking about what you are doing in your life and how to make it better instead of post a whiney post about someone doesn't do this or that and for heaven's sake, take some gosh darn resposibility for your own actions.

I am blunt, up front, grab the bull by the horns, tell the truth and shame the devil type of gal. Yes, I am a bitch. Proud of it. I refuse to be a doormat for anyone and I just simply cannot understand why some women on here are just not using their brains!

Some women place all the blame on themselves and some place on everyone but themselves. It is revolting.

If I ask for advice, I want it. Not some syrupy sugar coated nonsense to fluff my ego. I want in your face hard core truth. Has it really gotten to the point where a woman cannot be herself and is slammed for what she is? I thought I had left the sandbox in kindergarten and grew up.

Sithpadawans

Asked by Sithpadawans at 4:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i see that you are on level 5, so you are very new here
    let me welcome you and provide you with the weekly schedule

thursday is indeed unicorn day
    friday is b!tch your friends out day for no apparent reason
    saturday is all those who are hungover will be confused even more with everyone writing in typos and foreign languages
    sunday is everyone pretend that they went to church, while they all drink bloody marys and slur their typing
    monday is hate is 100% acceptable
    tuesday is gossip like there is not tomorrow and make only half of it true, let's guess which half you told
    wednesday is yes we all hate men but they come with cool equipment

pee on the keyboard and we will tell you if you are pregnant is everyday

see you tomorrow!
    LAMO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I thought I had left the sandbox in kindergarten and grew up. --

really? then put your old lady panties on and stop complaining about how the other 'kids' play the game. you posting about your disagreeing with how someone else lives their life is the same dang thing!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You can be blunt without dropping f bombs and making the mom feel like crap.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Honestly, there are ways to get your point across truthfully without being demeaning. Some people are simply more sensitive than others, and I personally feel it's sometimes important to keep that in mind. Just because you can take the cold hard truth, no sugar coating needed, doesn't mean that everyone else will be the same. While I agree some questions could easily be resolved with common sense, not all people can think clearly or reasonably when they feel they have an issue. Instead of looking at is as blowing rainbows and sunshine up someone's ass, try thinking of it as simple consideration of how you could easily hurt someone by one simple gesture.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I applaud you for not posting this anon. According to Cafemom rules we can ask and answer pretty much anything and in anyway we choose. If you don't like the question and/or the answer move on. You are not required to read anything you don't want to. You have a nice day now.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• some women are capable of being honest yet also expressing their human compassionate side. call it sugar coating if you like. i wonder how being a bitch (using your words) works in the real world for you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It seems that some people aren't really here to get advice. They are here for validation. They want to know that they are right even if they arent
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I love unicorns lol
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 4:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• for someone who is so well-versed in speaking their mind and waving through all the sugary coated bullshit, you sure do seem to be touchy when people don't agree with you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

•  hey, rip on the unicorns all you want , but leave the fluffy bunnies alone -PLEASE

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011