What would be a good part time job?

With decent pay...Hours from 8 am to 3 pm. I am a sahm but I need to get out too much inside the house can drive u crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• Try to find something at your kids' school! Those would be perfect hours!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i already decided that im going to try to find a waitressing job ... it (could b) money every day to come home w/ , whether its 5 or 100 $ , and it gets u outta the house , w/ adults u can conversate w/ ... esp if u have regualars u kno bout ur kids and hubby , u can talk to them , sho them pics , they'll become VERY good friends!!! ... all my sisters older friends are her customers lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You can work at home, there are great websites here to find job opportunities that pay more than working outside the home. Or if you just want to get out, maybe a florist for holiday deliveries, a card shop that are extra busy during holidays or a temp agency. Try my site if you want to work from home, it is especially for moms!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You can operate your own business. Check out www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome for some ideas.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2008