What can I do about my Jealousy? adult content

I hate all the strange women on his facebook - really why are they your friends?? I hate that he texts other women. I'm really not liking technology at all. It allows everyone to sneek around and do whatever it is they want. And I have approached him on many occasions about some of his friends like an 19 yr old girl that he coach 10 years ago, last time they talked she was 9, now all you see on her facebook is BOOBS. Every pic she is in a tank top that is 2 sizes to small. So I questioned him why he had to friend her, its not like they have anything in common. We are 40 and she is 19. I have to give my husband credit because he then took her off his list. But now its someone else, tomorrow it will be another one - I hate feeling like those women are more important to him than me. And I know if I keep making him delete these friends I will loose him. I love him very much, he says he loves me and that he doesnt think of the women like the way I think he is thinking. Gosh, I"m sick in the head. Can anyone really relate with me.

fear4her

Asked by fear4her at 4:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I totally agree with you.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• That green monster is eating you up alive hun, don't let it do this, a relationship with trust is more enjoyable.

Answer by older at 4:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If it makes you feel any better, I'm FB friends with one the security guards at the HS I went to 7 years ago lol. It's nothing like that at all, and I have no boob pics, but FB is usually used to keep in touch with people you otherwise would not. I guess in your situation it would depend on how open he is about all this. If he's not hiding anything then chances are you have nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• going through pretty much same thing, but mine wont stop talkin to or delete for me
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Don't want to sound mean but can it be that you feel insecure? that he has young girls on his FB & your 40 (which isn't old). He sounds like a nice guy so try & relax because you can lose him men get tired of the jealousy monster, you can actually push him to another women's arms if you don't stop. GL!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Another relationship stuggling with Facebook issues and Trust issues.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Me and my DH went through this:)) your not crazzy, just a caring wife who also is protecting all she has (family)! We decided tho that on both parts to delete our facebook and when we both came to the thot of wanting one again then we would talk about it and both be on the same page but if one of us felt it wasnt something good to go bk to then we wouldnt be mad and be satisfied! We also decided if we wanted one again we would have one together, meaning we would have 1 facebook account with us together on there. We have gotten to the point where neither of us want one at all. i sometimes miss it but i dont like that its made out of drama and other things then what it was attended for. i think its misused and its also how innocent things end up being not so innocent. Talk to your DH sounds like he is understanding.
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 6:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• FACEBOOK IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FOR RELATIONSHIPS! TONS OF EMOTIONAL CHEATING AND MORE.
    Anonymous

• Insecure, definitely! I thank everyone for there input and I am insecure, very insecure. I deactivated my facebook so I wont be tempted to see how his friends are and what he says to them. I can mention it to him to deactivate his FB but that would show that I dont trust him, he mainly likes his Frontierville and Cityville :) So since the problem is in my head its me who has to do the changing. Some how between working full time and coaching softball I'm gonna a find a something that just I can do.
    fear4her

Comment by fear4her (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2011