I want another baby, fiance doesn't...

What can I do?
I am 100% sure I want ONE more baby and I would like for my kids to be closer in age. Our son is 10 1/2 months old now...
Please don't answer with stop taking your birth control so you'll get prego. That is not a way a relationship should work and not a good way to bring a baby into this world. I've heard many people say they did that/would do that.

Do you think there is anything I can say to him to change his mind? At one point we thought that I was pregnant again and he took that really well. He seemed ok, only was a little sad because he works in the oilfield and said "I just don't want to miss out on another kid's life". His schedule is 22 days on 6 off. He is home sometimes during the 22 on though. The test was negative though.

I just really want another one....

CollinsMommy729

Asked by CollinsMommy729 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Give him time maybe he will come around. My DH did.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 4:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• The two of you have to go over pros and cons. You might find that you change your own mind.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011