Do you ever feel like when you are having a great day...your dh says or does the wrong thing and ruins your day (in a way)???

I can have something planned out and he'll call from work and ask what we're doing doing then he'll say no don't do that I'll be home in bait then we'll do whatever he wants...ugh!!!
Just venting... thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• It's a Man Thing!!!! :) But yeah, i can relate!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Sometimes, but we compromise and compromise some more, and decide this way.

Answer by older at 4:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yep all the time lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It's happened to me (many times) when I've planned something and he tells me "wait for me too and we'll go together". Then, he shows up really late and ruins our plans. Also, he really irritates me whenever we want to go on a road trip. I always tell him I want to get an early start, becasue I like to make stops on the road and do things or just go eat somewhere different on the road. I also like to get to our destination early (even before we can check in) because we can explore the area. But thanks to him, we always end up leaving 2 hours after the time I had planned to leave. argh!!!!
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 4:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• no..if i've planned something out specifically, and he doesn't want to go along, he just doesn't go along.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• YES !
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 5:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No, but my kids do that every single day of their little lives.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It's happened to me before, but I never let him get away with it!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It happened all the time and I couldn't stand it. I would be in a very happy excited mood then he would get home and just ruin it.
    TwinsTwice2011

Answer by TwinsTwice2011 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2011