If you stopped getting the depo shot after first round....

how much weight did you gain? And how long did it take for you to lose the weight?

So question to go with my question: After you stopped the depo shot how long after not getting the next shot did it take for you to stop gaining weight? I am due to get it wednesday but won't be obviously but will i still continue to gain weight? I have already gained 15 lbs since i first got the shot. :/

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I gained 35 lbs and it took me two yrs to lose it. I highly recommend to all my friends NOT to take the depo shot.
    BobbieB

Answer by BobbieB at 5:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I gained about 15 pounds and it took about two years to lose mine too. Plus i was out of balance hormonally for a long time after also. I now use a natural progesterone cream to keep my mood swings and periods better.
    heatherall12

Answer by heatherall12 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was on the depo for about 8 years I gained about 35 pounds lost it gained it lost it gained lol....I loved the depo but it is not for everyone...Im fixed now so dont have to worry about that...but I still have not lost the weight
    nana0128

Answer by nana0128 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• So question to go with my question: After you stopped the depo shot how long after not getting the next shot did it take for you to stop gaining weight? I am due to get it wednesday but won't be obviously but will i still continue to gain weight? I have already gained 15 lbs since i first got the shot. :/
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2011