At home business.....

Can any of the fees for any of the home businesses be paid through pay pal?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• meooma again why do you keep saying that. She said BUSINESS. How can you start ANY business at home or otherwise without paying money to start? OMG I'm going to open a McDonalds right now without paying a dime...nope no franchise fees and when I find a location for sale i'll tell the real estate agent to GIVE me the property for FREE and the contractor to build it for FREE, and well advertising that it's opening...FREE. So ridiculous!

OP....If you have a premier or business paypal account you can get the paypal debit card that is linked to your paypal account and use that as a debit or credit anywhere.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I know that some can be paid through paypal. You may want to ask someone from the company that you want to join.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have no idea I guess you should ask the business that you decide to go with. Good luck!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I know for Scentsy you can't but you can load it onto a prepaid card and use it that way.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 5:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thanks ladies!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• You should be able to purchase a starter kit with a pre-paid card, or host an earn your kit party and earn it for FREE!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• FEES? You shouldn't have to pay up front fees for any legitimate at home business.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011