jealous after office christmas party

My partner of 20 yrs works long hours,he's 52 doesn't like intimacy.I have struggled with confidence issues as a result.I am considered very attractive and very fit.Each time I looked at him he was looking at the office hottie. She is stunning, smart, young, travelled.I have been in therapy at times as a result of our issues. I was doing so well. I teach fitness and meet many wonderful people in my community, I keep busy. I feel my confidence was shattered.I understand the attraction He comes home grumpy or stressed most day's and could care less about a sexual relationship I then wonder"could this woman do it for him"?Does he fantasize about her?I think why do I bother trying so hard,how much time does he spend with her?I feel like a school girl, I can't talk to anyone about this, they will think I'm nuts.It's more about my feeling inadequate.Can I admit this to him?Is it worth it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Im sorry but thats pretty bad when your husband makes it so bad that you need therepy!! and then makes it obvious in front of you to check out someone else!! I would honastly set down with him and have a heart to heart talk and tell him exactly what you told us that you had to seek outside help because of the issues he is causing you with his un attentive grouchy ass attitude!! tell him you saw him looking at her and is that what he wants?? Ask him y he wont be intimate with you?? You shouldnt have to feel this way in a marriage of 20 years talk to him if he cant or wont change I would consider finding someone who does want your attractive little fitness teaching ass!! Good luck hun!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• wow- scared mommy said it exactly!!!! life's too short going through what u r!! find a resolution-
    hopefully he'll want tto be part of that- but if not then he's a selfish prick and doesnt deserve you!
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 12:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Maybe you need to take a more active role in your romantic life...spice things up a bit. It could shock the sh*t out of him and make him feel more wanted. It's also a great confidence builder to be able to bring such surprise and pleasure to your man.

As far as looking goes...the man isn't dead...men stop looking when they are nailed in their coffins. As long as he is coming home to you, don't worry.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 1:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008