Orange/pink discharge after sex adult content

I get my period every 26-31 days. It's now day 32 and nothing. I had sex on CD 29 and had orange and a tiny bit of pink when i'd wipe. I had sex again last night on CD 31 and the same thing happened. I have no signs at all that AF is coming. I had cramping for a few days a week after ovulating but nothing since. I usually get sore breasts after O but I don't have sore breasts. I'm confused. What is this orange and pink discharge after sex??? You wouldn't really be able to tell there was pink unless you looked carefully.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• It's probably blood from your cervix. it's very normal during early pregnancy, because the cervix quickly becomes engorged with blood.

Take a test. If you're not pregnant it could still be blood from your cervix, or it could be your period starting.

Good luck.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Could also just be slight vaginal tearing from sex. It's more common than you think.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• could be from celvice
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011