Should I be worried?

My SO watches porn but he only watches when Im sleep...i dont mind him watching because I like watching it too. But the thing is when I suggest that we watch it he comes up with excuses as to why we cant at that moment. So should I be worried that he is loosing intrest in me or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's okay to watch together as a couple, but not alone...unless your single. If your in a relationship and he likes to watch when your asleep but wont watch it with you...just seems wrong to me. I would tell him how you feel, after your conversation you will know if you have anything to worry about or not. Good luck.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Watching pronography is not healty for a relationship anyways. It puts false ideas, images, and beliefs in peoples minds about what sex is truly about. Maybe you can talk about how it makes you feel when he is not willing to do it with you and maybe you both can find some others ways to become aroused. If my partner was watching pornography while in a relationship with me I would see it as a lack of respect for our relationship. Thats just me though. I want to be the only woman in my man's life that he is thinking about in that way. The Bible says we are not to even look at someone else in lust. It would be better to remove our eyeballs:)
    heatherall12

Answer by heatherall12 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Hmmm good thought heatherall12
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• He may just be embarrassed, instead if you want to watch together, try making it interesting, like find a flick and maybe try a new position you see in it. Porn isn't what makes a relationship unhealthy....it's the people in the relationship that need work. Typically if a man is watching porn, it's because he wants something new in the relationship. Not necessarily a new woman or wife, but just something to spice it up. Doing the same routines over and over can get numbing after awhile. That doesn't mean he doesn't still love you and find you attractive, but it does suggest you may want to set aside some time for a special evening with him. Or maybe even a nice vacation just the two of you. Like I said it's not the actual porn that makes the relationship unhealthy... porn is just a release from a situation that is already there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My husband and I watch them together if we want to spice it up some and I think it's okay to watch together as a couple, but not alone...unless your single. If your in a relationship and he likes to watch when your asleep but wont watch it with you...just seems wrong to me. I would tell him how you feel, after your conversation you will know if you have anything to worry about or not. Good luck.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2011