Should I be upset that Husband-to-be is searching and looking up other woman on the Internet?

I need some advice. Should I be upset if my hubby to be is looking and doing searches of other women on the internet. He does this late at night after I have already gone to bed.

adnama021

Asked by adnama021 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• UH YEA.........................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I would absolutely be upset!!
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 11:00 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• beep beep back the truck up.......thats is wrong and I would not go for it

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Before you even tackle that issue....are you snooping and catching him? THAT is an issue there. That show's distrust before you even get to what he's doing. THAT is something that needs to be settled up before you deal with the rest. Remember it's yourself that you have total control over, so if you have issues (dis-trust) you first need to deal with that. But if he's searching for women, then he's really not ready to settle down with you.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 11:04 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• He's doing this and you're still considering marrying him? Sweetie, it's not a matter of being upset, It's a matter of how fast I'd be leaving because the man clearly doesn't wasn't into ME. If he's searching for other women now, he'll do it when you get married.
    He should only have eyes and heart for you. If he doesn't, then your marriage is going to be a false one and you will deal with years of heartache.
    Is it worth it, no matter how much you love him, is it worth it.
    Where is your dignity and self worth if you marry this man that you know is searching out other women?
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:06 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• how do you know that he is doing this? but yea i would def be upset and you need to confront him!BEFORE U GET MARRIED!
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Well, that's how I lost my ex-husband....so, yeah, I'd be upset. I actually didn't "catch" him until it had reached the telephone call stage....walked in the room just as he was telling her he loved her! Two days after I moved out, she and her 2 kids moved in!!!! I'm sure they are living "happily-ever-after"....I've heard from mutual friends that she won't even let him have an internet connection!!! Smart little thing, isn't she...lol?
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 11:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i cant belive you even have to ask!!!! DUH you should be upset DUH its very wrong and DUH dont marry someone who is looking for someone else!!! good luck
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I would be seriously reconsidering marrying this man. He obviously doesn't hold you in a high regard as a wife should be held. He needs to treat you with unconditional LOVE and put you first in his life, which he is NOT doing.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:54 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think the question is why are you asking others..? who cares that you were snooping- we all do that- but finding betrayal should have sent off all sorts of alarms in your head- and deep in your heart..ask yourself- when you get online- do you look for men? answers no right? of course it is-
    now ask yourself whats the diffrence with your morals then his? he's a pig- and will cheat on you when you get married! point blank- love him for all the other wonderful charecteristics he may have- but the truth is what does all that mean- when your married- feeling trapped w/ kids and know when he says he's gonna be late from work- or out with the guys- that you know deep down what he's doing-im sorry babe- wake up- theres someone better for you out there-
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 11:58 AM on Dec. 12, 2008