If you could do your life over again you would???

I would've really gone to school and finished and graduated.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Certain parts of it I would like to do over.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I would make someone kick my butt and make me go to school and show me what life will be like without school.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Me too MarGeee
    janeq123

Comment by janeq123 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• WOW I think I would have taken some of the negative things out I did not learn anything from them just made me scared of somethings.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 6:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I dont like that I had to deal with something and some people and some of the things I done ( when I was younger ) But I wouldnt change anything if I wouldnt have I wouldnt be where I am today everything we do or dont do make us who we are. And I'm Proud of who I've become
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am sure everyone would do things differently, but I like the path I have chosen. It made me the person I am today, and I am proud of that!
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I would love love love to go through it again, but I would have a hard time changing it if it meant not having my kids. Otherwise, I'd enjoy school even more (the school part, not the social) and definitely have stuck by moving to England, even after I broke up with the ex. And there is a mistake or few that I made that I'd really like to undo, that could have hurt people and that I have a hard time forgiving myself for.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• If I could go back, knowing what I know now, we would have moved to Nevada immediately after my husband graduated high school, instead of moving to Illinois.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i would have finished school also, and partied a little less.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 1:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011