Intimacy after pregnancy adult content

When did you feel that is was okay to continue after having a baby. My doctor says after the 8 weeks because I had two good size babies . My husband says the first time I kiss him and he is aroused that it it time to return to my wifely duties. I just to not feel sexy since Iam milk machine to these babies all day and night.

What are some of your stories and how did you decide?

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 5:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I followed my doctor's orders.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i waited way longer than the six weeks my dr. recomended i was soo scared i thought it would tare or hurt er be loose er somthin lol TMI anywhoo i plan an waiting a while after this one too SO not too happy but OH-WELL!!!!! i will just have to keep him happy in other ways :p
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I had a c-sec(had to) and I was able to resume after 6 weeks. I wasn't in the mood for it though. I did it because he needed attention and it was ok once we got going but me starting it...well I'm still having issues and my son is 10 months. lol I'm working on i though. For whatever reason my libido just DIED after giving birth.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We usually wait two to three weeks afterwards. We are both ready and comfortable. My hubby wouldn't pressure me into it, that would ruin it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011