Clothes

Do you you keep your favorite clothes even when they are too small, and try to lose weight to fit again in them? Are you ever succesful?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 5:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I kept a pair of skinny jeans for years because I always knew I would eventually fit back into them. Finally gave them away and accepted the fact that I will never be that thin again.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I don't have "favorite" clothes, but I still have some that do not fit. I still have them because I haven't taken the time to clear out my closet.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I have a few things that I kept and just tried a pair of jeans on and they fit! :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes, I keep my nice clothes that are too small for me because I know I can get back to that size, and I have a lot of nice clothes in that size. It also gives me motivation to have all of those nice clothes to look foward in to getting in to.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 4:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2011