What's the most embarassing thing to ever happen at your work?

to you or somebody else?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I was working behind a bar and my manager thought i should show more cleavage so she pulled my whole shirt down! Great tips from that, but I never lived it down!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 5:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• surrenderI was wearing lace up boots and the laces got interlinked together and I tripped.... in front of everyone! I am such a klutz :-) I have had my slue of embarrassing moments!

cheapsally

Answer by cheapsally at 5:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I just have to laugh. Many things happen that would embarass others, but don't embarass the people they happen to. I work with teens with special needs - and well, they're teenagers. So we've got kids we have to talk to about erections, where and when it's appropriate to masturbate, menstruation, wearing appropriate clothes - including telling them to wear a bra. I've been felt up, poked in the boob or had my butt grabbed - usually only by the lower functioning kids, but that's another discussion we end up having about not touching other people.

It may have started out as a little embarassing or uncomfortable, but after a while you get used to it and it's really not a big deal.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• my last job while i was pregnant, still am but at the first of my pregnancy one of the girls i worked with said something so stupid and boring that it was hystarically funny to me and me along with her and my co workers lost it!! i ended up just at first spotting in my panties like a little bit of pee then i blurted out i think i just dripped in my panties and then everybody lost it again and then it fulll blown happened! lol i was so embarressed i had to borrow from the kids that were older ( i worked at a child care center) there spandex pants and head home!
    amberpowell

Answer by amberpowell at 5:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Walked into a bathroom stall to find a toilet seat had broken in half by the last person who'd sat there...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was sitting under a tree with friends who were smoking and a bird pooped on my head. It was gross and we all had a good laugh. But, ever since then they would walk by and say "look out below", lol
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2011