Does anyone have a job woking online?

Just wanting to make some money.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• It would be pretty hard to wok online! LOL.....I would love to have an online job that I could do from home also, so I understand. I am a stay at home mom and it's just not feasible for me to work with my husband's schedule unless I put my daughter in daycare...which we have decided that we don't want to do. I'll be checking back for responses. Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• There are companies that hire people to do customer service jobs from home. You will need a quiet environment.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• http://www.moneymakingmommy.com/customer-service-job/
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• No but I wish I did! I'm going for my medical billing/coding certification so hopefully that will help!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I work online, from home. I am happy with my business for many reasons, I would be happy to share details with you if you are interested. One of the best things about my business is that it doesn't require a whole lot of time to make good money.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 11:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My friend and I run an online bow store!
    http://veeshusbowtique.storenvy.com/
    VeeshusBowtique

Answer by VeeshusBowtique at 3:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2011