Has this happened to anyone else your work put you on leave cuz you cant do the work duties? Were you able to get Disability?

I had bleeding so I talked with my doctor about my job and me thinking that might have caused it. I have to drive powered equipment that jerks me around when I come in and out of the trucks and I pull on skids that weight 400lbs or more and I thought all that staining and jerking around caused me to a vein burst so. I got put on a restriction of no heavy lifting no powered equipment has this happened to anyone else. was it hard to get short term disabilily.

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 6:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My job fired me for taking so many days off. I wasn't pregnant but I was having medical issues. They had "reason" to fire me so I couldn't fight it at all.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 6:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Another job transferred me so far away, they knew I'd quit. I was driving an hour and a half ONE WAY and spending over $100 in gas in a week. I had no choice but to quit because I was losing SOOOO much money.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 6:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Same thing with me. i worked medical and could not move people anymore so they told me to take my leave. I got disability for a little bit ( 3 months?)
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011