I just want all the POA bs to stop. Can my Dh just tear up the papers and call it quits?

Everyone is fighting. Being hateful. And everyday it's something new! I'm so tired of the fighting. It's affecting my life to deeply. I know my Dh wants what's best for his dad, and SIL is abusing her POA on so many levels. I dont want my husband implicated because she wrote these checks without telling anyone. Her despaate need for control scares me. I'm on anti depressants, on edge, and tired. How can I end all this insanity! Money makes people evil! I never thought it could. Be so bad. It's horrible! Will it ever stop? I love my husband but it's affecting my kids. I don't want to leave my husband. What do I do? Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Thank you. This has been emotional and confusing. I can't handle much more!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2011