Did you keep your baby name a suprise to the rest of the family???

Me and my DH are releasing the gender but we have decided to keep the name a secret until she is born! :)
Did you do that? or did you tell??

tasha94952

Asked by tasha94952 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We kept it to ourselves with our third. But that was because my family was miserable about our name choices with the first two kids and my mom actually made me cry when I was pg with my middle child. So the next time around, it was our little secret!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We told everyone our daughter's name because I wanted feedback and because I liked my name choice better and knew I would get it if I involved the family. Haha!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 6:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We told everyone
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I wanted to but kept referring to my belly as the babies name. I let it slip!
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 6:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Nope we released it the moment we decided on a name
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• We tell everyone even before we know the gender what it will be named if the baby is a girls or a boy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• we told everyone it was to hard to keep it a secret
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• @Freela- I'm sorry she made you cry! :( sometimes people are really insensitive!!
    @monkeyboyz- I'm so afraid of "letting it slip" haha!! That would totally be something I would do. But as of now we are trying to keep it a secret! :) It's fun!
    tasha94952

Comment by tasha94952 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• WIth my daughter we threw names out there but every one was so strong one way or the other.So we stopped saying. We named her Bella and to this day we still here from his family that its a pet name not a little girls name. With my son we talked about it but we didn't even know his name till we saw him.
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2011