Spicket water or from a bottle?

which is better for babies to mix in formula?

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 6:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't use formula. But if I did I'd get a water pitcher and filter the water.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My doctor says faucet water is better and that is water I use for our twins.

Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I breast fed my last, but my first son I used the faucet water. The doctor said he needed the fluoride in the water.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I think it would depend on the quality of the water that comes out of your spigot if you want to use it or not. We've lived in some places that had pretty horrible water, so we used bottled or filtered water exclusively, including for mixing our DS's special formula.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Faucet water
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• it depends. i have well water here at my house but when i would visit family who had city water i would eithe rbring water from home or get a bottle water. idk about the rest of yall but i can taste a difference in city water and well water..yuck
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2011