I'm not sure if I'm pregnant and I was wondering how u other moms felt before y'all found out y'all were pregnant? adult content

Curious18

Asked by Curious18 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt like i was getting ready to start my period. Cramps, sore breasts, face started breaking out. Then my period never showed up & ta-da, I was pregnant. Totally unexpected :)
    TaraRichelle

Answer by TaraRichelle at 6:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I dont see how this is TMI... but I missed my period by 2 weeks and felt like i was on my period the whole time (sore boobs, mild cramps)
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I knew I was pregnant before I missed my period with each of my pregnancies. My boobs hurt more than normal and I just felt different.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i would get mild cramps and i also had a problem with smells,,,i would smell things that my husband couldnt also i was extremely nausea
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i didnt believe i was pregnant bc i was only like 2 days late and everyone kept saying i was pregnant even though al the feelings i had was basically started my period but with my daughter i took a test during the day and it was positive and then i took one the next morning and it was also positive. and with this pregnant i took one at night and it was positve and then the next morning and same thing then took one the next morning and it was the same thing so i knew then but it was hard for me to believe it with both bc i didnt feel pregant til like 2 wks later
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 9:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011