Do you read with your baby?

I do everyday

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes as long as they sit down and let us lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes, some of our favorites are the foolish tortoise, hungry catipillar, and heaven is having you.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 6:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• When my children were babies and until the time they learned to read on their own I would read to them. Then when my oldest started to read I would have him read one book every night to his younger brother. I carried this tradition on with all my children with the older one reading to the younger one. Now they are 14, 12 and 9, they all love to read and sometimes I still read to them myself.

I think it is a great way to spend time with your children.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I tried to read to my son every night after his bath before he goes to bed, half the time he doesn't pay any attention and would rather look at things around the room but its good for him to hear the words and its a great way to bond with one another :)
    Emilye93

Answer by Emilye93 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yes I read to him everyday sometimes every time I sit down, he loves books...and sometimes I dont have time but reading to him makes them learn, sometimes I dont even read the book I point out colors and people in the book and their names like elmo or big bird etc. then he learns the names and the sounds of them...and it is working because then when I read the book he buts in and doggie and then he was bark so sometimes just reading you could just point things out in the book and make it fun...
    nana0128

Answer by nana0128 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Story time was my favorite time of day.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• every night
    spidermonkey090

Answer by spidermonkey090 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My son is 8 yo now, and I read to him all the time, and we are still reading together and we love it!!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• My son is 9 months old, and I feel guilty because I don't read to him as much as I should. Some weeks i read once or twice a day, everyday, and some weeks I read once or twice all week! just depends on how busy life and work is!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2011