I have 2 kids 10 and 12 and one on the way are there any other moms out there that find it hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• My girls were 13 & 15 when my twin boys came along. A little older than yours. But, I really didn't find it all that hard. You now have 2 older kids that can help you with the new baby. It will also give them hands-on experience with what it's like to have a baby in the house. I'm telling you - my twins were the BEST birth control that ever came along! My girls had a couple of friends who got pregnant. My girls just said "Uh-uh! I KNOW what babies are all about. Not doing that!" LOL. With that aside, it will also help them learn how to work with kids. Great training for when theyare ready to babysit. And, even for when they grow up and have families of their own. You can turn this into a combo package for yourself. Teach them to help you as a family and teach them about raising kids. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 7:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011