Should I be concerned or grateful?

I'm 5 weeks along and due in Aug 09'.Its been so long since I had my 1st son (who's now 5)that I dont remember all the details:I remember feeling nauseous, extra tired,and major sinus issues!This time around my breasts are'nt sore,I'm not tired(no more than I was before),I'm not nauseous,and I'm not pucking my guts up!Should I be concerned or grateful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• EVERY pregnancy is different.
    I'd be grateful.
    I didn't have ANY symptoms my first trimester, and I was like "Yes this is going to be easy!!"...
    I jinxed myself, my second trimester was hell, luckily the only thing that's bugging me in my 3rd, is she's still breech so I have a big head in my ribs haha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Count your blessings woman! You don't have to be ill everytime.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Well, I'm in my third trimester pregnant with my first and have had no symptoms other than feeling tired sometimes. My boobs never even hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• honey it hasn't started yet!! I was fine this time around until I hit 7 weeks and then BAMMO!! Not trying to bring you down but mine came in with a vengeance and took until almost 20 weeks to go away. Yuck.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Be grateful! It's possible that things will get tougher in the third trimester but enjoy the peace while you can. I had a pretty smooth pregnancy until about the 8th month when I got PUPPPS and that was hell! Up until then the worst of it was constant heart burn. Good luck! I hope it stays that easy for you I really do.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:45 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I didn't start to get sick with mine till between 7-9 weeks before that I didn't even feel preggo at all. I think you just haven't had it hit yet give it another week or two.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008