Pretty Pissed and Confused.....any advice????

Well I am home, pretty pissed off. Got to the hospital, got put on the monitor and right as they hooked me up, I started having very strong contractions. I was crying and in tears and the first big one I had came up as a contraction. I started having more and more as the minutes went by, and these ones were not even registering, so they decided to do a cervical exam to see if I was dialating. Which I wasn't. So the part that pissed me off was: Dr: Well she's bone dry down here.... Nurse: Well she did have a pretty convincing story Dr: Yeah I know. I wasn't told where the fluid could of came from ( which is the reason why I went in, was I was leaking fluid before I got there ), they came in disconnected the monitor and sent me home. Oh and on top of that, I am having braxton hicks contractions (not painful) every 10 minutes or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you could have just had to much water.....when i pee after drinking A LOT of water its clear and has no smell
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Maybe you peed

M4LG5

Answer by M4LG5 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It wasn't pee, there was no odor and the water was clear when I went pee.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I peed in the lil cup thing at the hospital and it came out dang near crystal clear.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Sounds like you ran into some pretty unprofessional, rude hospital employees to me. I'd have had something to say to them for talking to me like that.... My monitor was broken one time and I found out the sensor things had been set up wrong so they weren't picking up my contractions. You'd think they would have checked their machine before just deciding you were full of it. I'm sorry you had a rough time today :( I hope you feel better. I have been having those lousy Braxton Hicks lately too ( I'm 31 weeks) and just can't wait to be DONE with pregnancy and have my baby girl in my arms :)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• There's nothing worse then being sent back home like that. At lease on the good end of things, you'll be more comfortable at home. Try having a nice warm soothing back. Also try to walk it off.....it will help
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 7:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I can't walk more than a quarter of a mile before contractions really start hurting and taking my breath away :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• How far along are you?
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I am 33 1/2 weeks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2011