Have you gained weight after birth? Do you feel like your husband isn't as attractive to you anymore?

I have never been super thin or skinny, but I was 150 when I was in high school I stayed that for months and years. But once I kept getting pregnant I kept gaining weight on and off. So upset I am freakin 200 now. :( So I gained 50 lbs but obviously not at just 1 time. Any suggestions on how I can loose weight? I want to loose at least 30 lbs 50 would be better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• excercise and watch your calories. i lost 20lbs in 2 months doing that
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Thank you I will try that, what foods would you suggest that I eat and what should I just not eat?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• It sounds like we are in the same boat I was 148 lbs when I was 24 and after two babies it seemed to be a continuous battle... I hate to say the battle never ends.... The only thing that ever worked for me is to write down all the food I put in my mouth.... I wont lie it is not an easy habit to get into but, you would be shocked what you eat through out the day if you write down every single bite.... I also, would drink water or crystal light whenever I felt like snacking on sweets... make crystal light slushies with fruit during the summer... Lean protein with every meal or for a snack... (flavored tuna in the pouches; Plain, FF greek yogurt has 23 grams of protein per serving; I add Ocean Spray SF drink packets to it for flavor; it is surprisingly good and it brings the carbs down to 6gms; the flavored yogurt has 21 gm or more) Put your mind to it and you will be sucessful!!!! you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 8:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Same here. I have never been a skinny minni. I am now about 30-50lbs over weight. Right now I am doing the new atkins. I have been losing weight but I fall off alot. My husband has done it for a month and has lost 30lbs. I like it because it remeinds me of my diabetic diet when I was pregnant and I lost 10lbs during my pregnancy. Also you dont need anything special to do it.
    Mzwest83

Answer by Mzwest83 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I was the same- I cant seem to get past that 200 mark since having my son. I dont look it- luckily- but the scale satan says otherwise. Good Luck hon!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• More fruits & veggies. Lots more water. The crystal light hunger satisfaction packets are helpful! I try to get out to walk too. I should too. I am bigger this year than last due to being lazy about exercise. GL mom. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I've had 3 children and am 75 lbs heavier. My husband left me a year ago for another woman. I was devastated at first but as time passed, I learned to love and accept myself as I am. I am now blessed to be employed at a fitness center where I have a free membership...and all I have to say is that I can't wait to see the look on his face when I shed "my past"...lol.
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• When we got married 20 years ago, I was a size 9. Now I'm an 18. Honestly though, sex has never been better. Just the other night when we were making love, he said, "You're so f***ing hot". We had sex twice tonight. :) I think it's because I had to reach a place of acceptance in my mind. Once I did that, all of my inhibitions went out the window--thank God!! For the first time in my life, I'm actually enjoying sex. Hallelujah!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• honestly i ate anything i wanted as long as i didn't go over 2000 calories a day. and i'd excercise an hour a day, sometimes i'd split it, 30 minutes during nap time, 30 minutes after bedtime.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011