Is it hard for you with 2 or 3 children at once while you go shopping?

For me it's almost insane! I have a 2 month old baby boy, and a almost 2 yr old daughter. And now I watch a 3 yr old. This has been beyond challenging! How to I handle having 3 out in the community? It's much harder I stick more at home now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope I have it down to a routine now. When my third was born I had a 1 and 3 year old. Each place was a bit of a different scenario. Shopping, I usually wore the baby put the other in a cart and the oldest would walk while holding on to the cart. Now there are some places that have great carts where you can put three little ones in them. Other places we did wearing the baby and double stroller. Things worked out. My hubby was out to the sea most of the time so we had to adapt. Flying was the hardest challenge by myself but we did that 8 time in the first year that I had all three of them. I think it just takes practice and figuring out what works.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i usually have all 4 of mine with me, ages 5, 5, 3, and 5 months. i have never had an issue with it and feel lost if they're not with me.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Yeah I am learning myself haha I have 3 car seats in the back of my car it's getting easy but like the park keeping an eye on 3 at once for me is a challenge unless I have my husband to help watch ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• i always have all 3 of mine wherever i go !! my hubby works alot and i enjoy spending the time with them but it is easier to run sometimes without them! i usually have them bring things to entertain themselves where ever we are going:)
    youngs1128

Answer by youngs1128 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2011