Do you find?

Do you find that after your divorce and with your new boyfriend or husband, that you treat him better or do more with him or do more for him. Not so much as treat better, but work a little harder at the relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Every relationship is a learning experience...you move on and try to be better then you were to the last one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yes because you learned a lesson with the first one!! I do things for my boyfriend that I would have never ever ever done for my husband in fact I would have told him to drop dead!!! It all about growing and learning!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yes, I do work harder in my second marriage. But that is also because I married for love this time, instead of making things "right" after having a baby. I LOVE my current DH and work hard to make sure we have a happy life, and great marriage. My XH, I couldn't wait to end the marriage for many years....it just wasn't right from the beginning, and I couldn't put any effort in someone who was verbally abusive to me and my child.
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 11:53 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• yes, i also feel that my second husband is a better person- and works his ass off for me and his step daughters! Loves us- makes us all feel special- and doesnt mind doing any extra anything if it means our happiness! not to mention the added inches down below! im so obesessed with my husband's penis! and to know it came along with a gentle,faithful,god fearing man- just keeps me on cloud nine-
    -now that im off pelvic rest finally!!- i just got to work at not making him feel like i only see him as my walking penis-lol- i give him downtime and try to be supportive- let him play his xbox360- and bj's before work- anything to make my welll deserving hubby happy!
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 12:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008