Stay at home Mom's! What's your day or weeks typically like? Your routine?

Mine is I wake up and get my 2 babies ready for the day, I babysit from 3 to 11:00 pm And do laundry, house cleaning and dishes, play with all the kids. That's my day every day! Do you ever feel left out? Or miss your friends? Shopping, parks, and movies? I also miss traveling I also wish to loose weight but find myself eating more now that I am home. This is frustrating but also very blessed at the same time. I find myself needing to get out since I am very outgoing but with the kids it's not so much fun with fussy cranky babies, and screaming in the store. So I just say no more often to friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i find myself eating less and more healthy when i'm at home. i keep fruit in the fridge so for snacks i grab those. when we get up we have breakfast, watch cartoons while getting dressed, then we go out, to the park, playdates, doctor appts, shopping, you know, wherever i need or want to go that day. sometimes, like today, we have a pajama day where we just stay in the house all day. especially if we've been busy all week. we've been all over the place this week, the kids didn't even nap, so today we all caught up on our sleep and literally slept the afternoon away. 1-5pm. then we come home, have a rest and/or nap, while i catch up on laundry and dishes, clean the house up a bit. snack is after nap, they watch some cartoons while i cook dinner, dinner is at 6, then we start getting ready for bed. since it's summer they watch a movie while they lay in bed.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Your routine sounds great! That's sort of how I am as well. Tomorrow we are going to the store to develop some family photo's and put money in my kids saving accounts. Other then that just hanging out mostly.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I wake up at 8am with my 8 month old then I get my 2 and 5 year olds up and feed them then I get dressed and their clothes picked out, then I feed the baby a jar of food, then if we have to go anywhere we head out in the morning to beat the heat. Then I try to be back home by 1 eat lunch and then I put my baby and 2 down for a nap, my 5 will read a book or do some school work while I do my school work (I go to school on line) Then when the boys wake up we will all play together and eat a snack, then we watch a movie and relax. when daddy gets home him and I will cook supper and after supper baths and bedtime then I finish my school work.
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2011