❤Just remembering little Caylee Anthony today❤

It's been 3 year today since this little angel went missing/ died.

Caylee my ❤ and prayers go out to you baby girl, I am sooo sorry this happened to you. I will always remember you today and always.

Anyone else want to send a shout out to this sweet little girl?

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 7:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• what a tragic loss. is there anything worse in this world than the death or illness of a child? if she died accidentally, her mom should have wanted a proper burial for her baby girl. if she was killed, and not by casey or anyone in the family, her mom should be screaming from the rooftops that she wants justice for her daughter. it just doesn't add up. Caylee deserves to have the truth told about her death. it makes me sick that casey and her family are feeding everyone such bullshit and not bringing true justice to this innocent child!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• Tomorrow will be three years not one, and yes my prayers to her I know she is sitting in God's lap feeling safe.

Answer by older at 7:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• sorry for you loss...prayers are with you and yours
    nana0128

Answer by nana0128 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• I can't imagine anyone ever forgetting this horrible crime.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am completely addicted to this trial mainly b/c my daughter is exactly the age she was when she went missing...I just can't fathom how a "mother" wouldn't want her child...prayers to Cindy, George and Lee also who clearly loved that little girl more than anything. <3
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Sweet Caylee, every day sinc eyou disappeared moms around the world have thought and prayed for you and every day from here on out you shall be in our hearts... Rest in peace sweet girl.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• older- actually today marks the 3-year anniversary of her death. Thanks for the 3 year correction though. :)
    geminisummerz

Comment by geminisummerz (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• nana0128- This little girl is being remembered all over the world today. Her mother is currently on trial for her murder. You can watch the trial on the news. Nancy Grace, Issues, etc....
    geminisummerz

Comment by geminisummerz (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2011