I need help plz if u have experience with allergy or poision or viruse.

in the begining of May i have a rash on my face a small pimples or like its barely u can see but i can feel it on my skin then i start to have real pimples. a week later i start to have allergy red big spots which i just want to scratch and scratch ,it stays for an hour then it goes away occupied with swallen lower lip. i did blood text and it comes i have no food allergy at all. so wat the hek is going with me. my allergy may have no thing to do with pimples but am saying everything that have ahpened to me till now. today i went out 10 min infront of my door, i came in with this allergy symptoms ,, can any body help or pay my attention to any thing i may have ?????????????????????????????

i took  pic of my allergy and post it on my profile.

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 7:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011 in Health

• could you have hives? could you be having problems with the skin care you are using and the chemicals in your laundry products? I sorry I hope you feel better soon. :(
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• That is so weird because that randomly happened to me a month ago!!!!!

I cannot tell if it was because I was eating too many of the mango that are so tasty and in season right now or if it was outside allergies. I do know that stress makes it flare up and strangely some lipsticks have an ailment in it that makes rashes go away where chapstick makes it flare up. Lancome is one that does and what i used.

It will go away though!!!

Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 8:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2011

• go too doctor
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2011